As I am sure you all remembered (ha), Vince and I celebrated our third anniversary on Tuesday. I have been rather busy with fruit and packing (hey, we're moving!) and other stuff that I didn't post then.
We managed to celebrate by going to:
(which we didn't cook)
and a:
(ok technically a DVD)
And I also celebrated by not doing any:

(which, with the mounds of peaches we have, is a miracle in and of itself)
We never argue
Or even disagree
Oh, wait...yes we do...
But we sure love each other
And are happy as can be.
And I also celebrated by not doing any:

(which, with the mounds of peaches we have, is a miracle in and of itself)
I thought I'd end this post with some original poetry (for the weak of stomach, you may want to stop reading now):
We've been married for three yearsWe never argue
Or even disagree
Oh, wait...yes we do...
But we sure love each other
And are happy as can be.
I know, I definitely won't quit my day job.
I'm intending to post about my adventures in the thrilling Rexburg area, but at the rate I'm going, it may not be until next year! Hopefully, it won't be too long...


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Also, where are you guys moving to?
Happy Anniversary! Good luck on your move--sure you won't consider Virginia? I hear SVU is like little BYU of the East :) Say hi to your family for me!
Lindsay, we're moving to the far distant town of...Orem. Just a new location. Closer to Vince's school and my work place. My parents are coming home at the end of this month (yeah!) and we thought we'd get out to the way.
Kell, I sure wish we could live closer to you! I don't know if we'll get outta this state for another four or five years!
way to go you two! I loved your poem. Those kind are my favorite. I am salivating over your peaches! I have yet to find a good peach here in missouri. Any chance you want to come to St. Louis and visit and bring me some?
Congrats on three years! And what a busy lady you've been lately! My, you need a vacation from all your vacations :) Glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment