Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Times in the Pantry or More Randomness

Hello Friends,

I am writing to you from the sunny (and apparently windy) city of Las Vegas. Lots of stuff has happened over the last few months. I was trying to write a post about all my medical dramas, but it ended up sounding whiny and embarrassing. Let's just say, I feel like a every obnoxious thing that could go wrong with a relatively simple issue did. I'm still awesomely dealing with the billing fun, rather like last time.  It's awesome.

Moving on, the husband is currently interviewing at UNLV in hopes he'll be accepted into graduate school.  As of right now, we've narrowed our choices to UNLV or Midwestern University in Arizona.  It's rather fun to know we're moving in May (oh, did I mention we're moving in May?) but not to know where.  The waiting game is a barrel of laughs, tell you what. 

Oh, and in case anyone remembered, you can read my post about the Seattle Library here.

And since this letter is just filled with fun and laughter, puppies and sunshine, I thought I'd end with some cute, if totally random, photos of the nieces (and nephew):

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

leela said...

That's a cute baby. So you're moving eh? You guys have a lot of stuff. It's going to be a lot of work moving, but it could be exciting too. That's great that Vince is getting through school.

kelleen said...

Let me know if you move to Vegas--that's my hometown,I can give some tips and my mom will want to have you over for dinner! Good luck with everything; I know it's stressful not knowing where you're going, and all the medical stuff too. YOu're in our thoughts and prayers--love you lady!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Leela, don't I know it! I'm excited to move, though. Maybe we'll get rid of some stuff :)

Kell, that would be nice to have a familiar face :) Thanks for thinking about us, especially since your family's medical problems blow ours out of the water!