So. I intended to post this, you know, last year. However (comma) I forgot. [Nothing like a good obvious statement to start out a post.] Here is a bunch of random pictures, some with stories, some without. I haven't even downloaded any photos from our Christmas vacation to Seattle. Maybe next month (or year).
This, my good friends, looks like a delicious pan of some kind of yummy brownies.
Unfortunately, I was not making brownies, but lemon bars.
I've discovered a new love, this blanket:
Softest and most delightful thing ever. Almost a replacement for the infamous Bogie...
My husband, jungle-gym extraordinaire.
He's available for parties and weddings, inquire within for pricing :)
(please ignore the giant head on the giant screen TV, which BTW, does NOT make an appearance later in this post)
Also available for rental, my father.
He's sure to bring a smile to even the crustiest customers (including himself)
True story:
Hey, remember that underappreciated holiday in November?
Here's about half the pies we made. The family appreciated them.
Speaking of frivolity and wastefulness and overindulgence (weren't we?)
Objects in photo may look larger than they really are.
Don't I look good for just having had a baby?
Probably because I didn't. #30, by the way. (Which probably means I look bad, because I haven't just had a baby as my excuse...)
Whew. No wonder I don't post very often. It takes huge amounts of effort and brain power to type out something this awesome.









7 comments:
And awesome it is!
Bummer you're not coming here...though we're planning on going there in April and for sure in November for Thanksgiving.
Thanks, Mandy. I was super sad not to be able to come there! It was something I'd looked forward to for a long time, but just wasn't possible. We'll still be here in April, but we are moving (south :) this summer. Hopefully we'll get together again then!
You're funny. I like the pics of your dad. He always seems so serious to me, but now I know he has a lighter side.
love you MOley!
leela, he does a pretty good job of hiding it :)
Kell, same to you!
Oh, this one is hilarious!! I really miss you. The effort and brain power was worth it! My posts are never entertaining, but they still wear me out. I'm glad you liked the robots.
Kay, thanks! I think my head is swelling from all your kind comments :)
Post a Comment