Here's a little bit of what we've been seeing outside for the past few months:
These awesome pictures were from my birthday which had the most gorgeous warm weather imaginable. It was awesome and we spent some time hanging out at the park.
I loved this brilliant red-leaved tree that kept drawing my eye no matter where I was:
I was also a fan of these pink leaves:
I couldn't get enough of this bright red one though:
I wanted to head up the canyon to see the trees there, but we put it off a bit too long. Most everything was fallen already:
But, I had to take pictures anyway :)
The trees were better outside my apartment, especially when the sun hits the leaves just right:
I also couldn't prevent myself from taking some photos of this magnificent sunset:
But things have definitely not been as warm and sunny recently. This snow was actually not from that "huge blizzard" where we were supposed to get pounded (and we literally got none at our house). A few days later we got dumped on (and weren't supposed to get much :)
So, now that we've caught up on the weather, I might be able to post about stuff I've actually been doing! Maybe.












1 comments:
Those are nice pictures. We've been hit with rain the last three days, today being the worst of the storm. I'm ready for nice weather again.
Hey if you come to San Diego and need a place to stay our place is open. We have a couch, an inflatable mattress and lots of blankets :)
Post a Comment