Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Glimpse of One Culminating Event

Sorry it's been the requisite month since my last post.  Life, you know, it sometimes gets in the way :)  Fortunately, the class I was teaching is over, Vince's classes are over (for now) and we are currently just worrying about finding: a place to live, jobs, and other good stuff like health insurance.  But, here's a brief glimpse of one of those culminating events in our lives:

Let's just say - I couldn't be prouder and he couldn't be more relieved.

9 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Yay Congrats!

Lindsay said...

That is a relief. :) Congratulations (to you BOTH)!!!

kelleen said...

congratulations! and may I say that while you are looking for places, jobs,etc. VA is beautiful, and there's a house for sale right by me!;)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thank you all! It really is relieving (even if we're about to start 3 more years of school :)

Kell, I sure wish we were moving to VA so we could be right by you. But, we are headed to Arizona. Feel free to visit us during the winter :)

Rachel said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about your new adventures :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll get another update on this soon - we are here in AZ now! (Sure wish I was next door to you though, Kell :)

leela said...

That is great that Vince finished! yay! Already moved? Wow, I hope you have some fun adventures down there.

Kay said...

Awesome and congratulations!! We love your guts!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

leela, yes we are gone. Hope you have adventures too - maybe you can take the water turn sometime :)

Kay, miss you and your guts!