Hello all! I'm writing you from my new home in sunny (and HOT) AZ. Wish I had some photos of that stuff to upload, but I haven't taken any yet. So, instead you get more photos of Vince strutting about in his fancy duds and enjoying his "break" from school.
The better photo of my face (yes, the other was worse). Don't I looked thrilled?
The parents - drove all the way out here for the event. Vince loved having all that attention :)
My family was there too.
Holding the paw. Of course.
Hey, I finally got him to let go of the paw!
And that's it. Hopefully I'll have something more to say about our new home. I don't have a job, so I've spent a lot of time putting away stuff and sitting around with nothing to do. As fun as it sounds, I'm going a bit crazy. Vince has been loving not having anything to do though, probably because his school starts in a week :)
4 comments:
Hope you really like the heat...it hasn't even hit the middle of summer yet. I think it's funny, you go from extreme cold to extreme heat. You do know days can get in the 120's right?
The pictures of Vince holding the paw made me laugh. That is great that he's done with UVU and can move onto to other things. It's a great achievement for him.
Congratulations, Melissa and Vince!
Hey, Melissa, did I ever tell you about the time I found a scorpion IN MY SHIRT?!
Mandy, I think that's what everyone says when I tell them we just moved. We haven't hit the triple digits yet, so I'm just basking in my almost-hot stuff. We'll see in a few weeks how much I like it :)
leela, thanks!
Julie, I can't believe you told me that. I'm going to freak out for a month now. Or longer. *shudders*
Post a Comment