So, I'm finally getting my act together to tell you about our trip to San Diego and Anaheim. I know, it's months later, as usual, and I've no good excuses. Still, here's a photo view of what we started out doing:
Or two.
Anyway, once in San Diego, our friends Peter and Mandy were so kind as to host us at their condo. (Thanks, again! We owe you.) And they took us around to some touristy places that we would enjoy. We visited the USS Midway Museum for Vince's sake. I've tried to only include a few of the millions of photos he took - he really enjoyed himself there.
Aren't you glad you have slightly more room in your bunk? I would get serious claustrophobia if I had to sleep here.
Watch your step! I nearly tripped a dozen times going from room to room - those rounded doorways really can catch you off guard.
Brings sharing a room to a whole new level.
Just in case you thought your bathroom was cramped :)
Just look at that genuine smile :)
I can't remember what this was. Go figure, it's months later. Not that I would have remembered better a few days later :)
Things were even crummier if you managed to get stuck in the brig. Using the toilet definitely wasn't a private thing.
Requisite stuck in the brig photo.
And I was thinking my hallway was a bit cluttered.
I convinced him to take his turn with all the other kids to get his photo taken in the plane. I think he was happy he did :)
And here's a (very small, comparatively speaking) selection of plane photos. Just in case you didn't know, Vince likes planes.
I liked the yellow one.
Vince's pet plane.
I liked the blue one. (I like being technical like that :)
Taking it all in.
It's a pretty big ship.
And this is me, all the way from the desert to the ocean! (I was a bit chilly, but considering I came from the 100+ degree weather to mild 70s and 80s, can you blame me?)
More to come...later?






















3 comments:
Those dunes look really pretty! And I think I would be claustrophobic just touring that ship -- yuck!
Will you email me your address? I want to send you a Christmas card! Adanson4@att.net. Love ya!
Cheltz, it was pretty tight in places.
Amy, done! Let me know if you don't get it.
Post a Comment