Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Card-ing

So... I was planning to catch up with all the many, many, many things I haven't blogged about.  Which is most everything since the summer.  Alas, I have not the motivation.  Perhaps in a few weeks I will feel the urge to post again.  Until then, I will send you something easy...and something I think you will like.  Many of you already received this Christmas card by email (if I have your email).  And for those of you who haven't seen it: Enjoy!


(You may have to clickie this one if you actually want to read it).  

Merry very-belated-Christmas and Happy slightly-less-belated New Year to all of you!

3 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh my goodness so I was so excited when Peter showed me your email. When are you due? How have you been feeling? Do you know the sex yet? Oh we are so absolutely thrilled for you two!

Linda said...

I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks, Mandy. I wasn't sure if Peter still used that email! I'm due in June and I've actually felt pretty good, considering. We haven't found out yet, but we are excited to do so in the next few weeks.

Linda, thanks very much! Hope you are surviving cold, cold Canada :)