Friday, June 14, 2013

And...I Guess That's the End of the Pregnancy Posts :)

Well, I never got around to posting about the nursery or the hugeness that is the last month of pregnancy.  Possibly, this is because despite the amount of whining I did, I was not actually last month hugely pregnant for too long. 

Baby A made her debut last Tuesday, about three weeks ahead of schedule.  She weighed in at a tiny 4 lbs 15 oz, but is making up for her weight in being cute :)  We are both doing very well and Vince and I are smitten completely.




7 comments:

Linda said...

Super cute! Congratulations!

lori said...

I love that sweet baby! I'm glad she's here safely inspite of her early arrival!! Many many congratulations, friends!!!

Peter and Mandy said...

Wow she's tiny but oh so adorable! Congratulations!!! Does she have a name?

Unknown said...

She is VERY cute! so glad you are all doing well. I wish I could come visit you and give that beauty a kiss (I am referring to the baby, although that is certainly not a slight on you)Ü

leela said...

She is very cute and very small. I am glad you are in heaven with her arrival.

Kay said...

Ahhh!!! Moley, you just had a baby. She's all yours!! Your own tiny, cuddly baby all wrapped up. Happy one week birthday babyhead! Seriously she looks like you. And are those dimples? I agree with Amyhead, I wish I were there to kiss her too.

Trina and Nate said...

Oh Melissa you are so cute. I always love to read your posts. They make me laugh. You are an amazing writer and looks like you can add another thing to your list of talents...an amazing mother. Congrats, she is beautiful. And yes somehow your little girl Addie weighed less than my twins did, who were born 8 weeks early. It must be the genetics :) Hope to see both of you soon. Oh and some encouragement, you only have two more summer months left, Yay!