We've made it a whole month! (And then some, because I'm behind in my posting.) It's been some kind of journey so far, full of many frustrations and joys. Boy, parenthood is hard and I had no clue just how hard until I actually experienced it :) But it is so much fun too! Here are my attempts at taking some one month baby pictures. I seriously just need to get a professional to do this already.
She sticks out her tongue a lot. And it is a very long tongue, indeed. Remind me to post a picture of it sometime.
I love all of the many strange and hilarious baby faces she makes. Vince and I love to make those faces at each other. They are not quite as cute that way :)
And the outfit is proof that most of the clothes we have are waaaaay to big for her tiny body. She just barely outgrew her very first piece of clothing - a rather small newborn onesie :)
Love the hand in this one. Classic.
This angle makes me look skinnier :) Addie was not too pleased about it, though.
And I couldn't resist taking this photo. We see this face a little bit too often for my liking.
Hopefully I'll get a bit more posting sometime, but don't expect it. And thank you all for your congrats and kind comments - we sure love our Adelaide (sorry, realized that I don't really mind using her real name on the blog after all).




5 comments:
Cute baby!
Motherhood suits you very well! Sounds like she runs the household :) do you ever wonder what you guys did for entertainment before her? Once they come its so hard to picture life without them, and why would we want to. Congrats on making it one month! Now go take a nap to celebrate..
Woohoo I was wondering when some baby pictures were coming...really, sleep is so overrated :) Just kidding. I felt like a zombie for at least the first month with Connor...though I did manage a trip to the World Famous Zoo when he was two weeks old. We lasted about 2 hours and then went home for a much needed nap.
Addie sure is cute and I love the name. Is it a family name?
You guys are amazingly cute!! I love the bow! Honestly I don't remember much of the first 7 months after Oliver arrived. We have a lot of photos similar to your last one there of him. But thinking back I DO feel super proud of myself. Darn it was hard and he turned out so sweet and great. You're doing a fantastic job!!
Linda, thanks! We think so too :)
Amy, she totally runs the house! And provides us with so much entertainment.
Mandy, I am impressed you went anywhere when Connor was two weeks. I think I was still wearing the same pajamas I had been since Addie was born at that point!
Kay, I think I am in awe of people who have really colicky babies. She sure cried a lot, but I don't think it qualified as colic. Still, it was a HUGE adjustment (was? still is.)
Post a Comment