Sunday, February 23, 2014

Christmas!!!

This year Christmas was a bit different for us.  Vince was working in Tucson for 10 weeks on a clinical experience and I was living in our house.  It is sufficiently far that he came home only on weekends and I spent all week alone with the baby.  Fortunately, my parents were gracious enough to let me come with Addie for 3 weeks in December and January.  They didn't even complain about what a mess we made!  Vince only had Christmas day off, so he flew in Christmas Eve late and left Christmas day late.  It was a bit sad, but we enjoyed seeing Daddy again.  Here are some of the best pics from our stay:

Rudolf the red-nosed baby!

Grandma introduces Addie to the piano.
 
Getting acquainted with Grandpa!
 
Hello, snow!  I love the Ralphie-esque puffer suit :)

 Oh, yes, she's eating snow.  Gotta get some Utah in your blood :)
 

Yeah, I feel that way about the cold too.



This is her "I'm done with this whole eating thing" face.

Learning how to drink from a big cup :)

Presents!  Eating the paper is what Christmas is all about, right?


Shoes are for eating too.




Christmas outfits!  I love these little clothes :)


 Had to snap this gorgeous outfit.  Oh, Addie.  The woes of having a really unfashionable mommy.
 
Time with Daddy!  Yeah!
 
Fascinated by the tree!
 
I finally got to touch an ornament!!!
 

Reading Christmas books :)
 
And yeah! I got some Christmas photos up (in February). 

4 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Woohoo more photos! Looks like she's taking after you in the last picture.

leela said...

I love how she's eating everything you give her-- wrapping paper, boxes, snow, etc

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I should just photo dump :). I love getting pics of her "reading"

melissa @ 1lbr said...

That sums up pretty much everything! If she can touch it, it goes in her mouth :)