Um, I'm a bit behind? Does anyone even care? Eh, I'll just slowly try to catch up to the ever-un-catchable growing baby. Here she is at five months:
Can't get enough of those cheeks!
And at six months:
(I love how the perspective makes her legs look suuuuuper long :)
Can't resist the close-ups. She is just too chubby!
And don't hold your breath for the next two months worth of updates. Though I may be working on the Christmas photos sometime soon...




6 comments:
So cute! So glad you posted. You always make the best comments. I would love to hear about other things going on down in AZ, like what you're doing and what Vince is doing.
I still read your blog. I'm not cool enough to have a facebook account and probably never will be cool enough either :) So I love that you've put up another post.
I love the clip in the tuft of hair.
Ha! That bottom lip. Those eyes!! She's so cute!
Jason just accepted a job at Penn State on Thursday. All my plans to put Phoebe and Addie together so they can slobber on each other's heads are going awry. But someday I'll figure out.
Love the photos and miss you lots.
I'm not sure we have a life outside of baby! Just kidding, I'm hoping to post about the garden
Promise coolness doesn't matter for Facebook. Otherwise how could I be there? :) glad you still read my stuff tho
Noooooo! But congrats on starting the real world of jobs (we aren't there yet). Sure wish you weren't moving farther away, I need to play heads with you again :(
Post a Comment