Sorry for the dearth of postage recently. I've been very busy with grading papers and also enjoying a family reunion last weekend (pictures and stories to come...I'd say "soon," but it might not be).
Here is a fun video from the fireworks we enjoyed for our Independence Day (ok, so the video isn't of the fireworks, but of the kids - who were much funner to watch sometimes :)
And here we have the not-so-kids and their fireworks:
5 comments:
we are sooo jealous that you got to set off fireworks! They are totally banned (even sparklers) out here and in AZ, so we haven't done fireworks in a long time.(what exactly in VA they think is going to catch fire with all this wetness I'm not exactly sure...) Looks like a great time was had by all--love the finale and screams, pretty entertaining.
Oh my firework explosion! Those videos are funny. You guys are big kids at heart. Glad you had a great time. Sorry to hear about the boring work stuff.
Wow the sparklers look like fun. That's all illegal here but people still manage to get their hands on that stuff and you can hear them going off. Glad you had fun and nobody got hurt.
Awesome sauce! Especially the last one. Glad you're back by the way- I love your blog! and your guts!
Thanks all for your kind comments (and not remarking on the extremely lame screaming I made while recording). Too bad about no fireworks in VA and CA (really, though, what would start up a fire in VA?)
Kay, my guts thank you. Muchly.
Post a Comment