Thursday, August 20, 2009

Too tired for a clever title

Hey all! We are back and we are tired! It was a great trip and I took over 800 photos - I assure you, I will not put them all up here. As soon as I recover, I will get the fun stuff up.

I loved traveling, but it sure feels good to be back in my own bed. :)

2 comments:

leela said...

I am glad you are back too. I want to come over and find out about your adventures. I will give you a call. You missed your brother's talk in church. And you missed out on all the sweet little angels in nursery. My yard looks way different now, you won't even realize I am your neighbor.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I didn't know we had angels in nursery :) I still haven't been by your house yet - I have got to take a look at your yard!