I know you've heard me mention this once or twice before (all positive I assure you), but my parents are serving a mission for our church right now. In one of the places we least expected them to go: the Czech Republic.
So, what do having parents half-way around the world, a passport, and obviously too much time on our hands all have in common?
That's right. We are leaving the country. By this time tomorrow, we will be on our way to visit those same parents. And I don't think we could be more excited.
So, consider this your notice of our leave of absence. I don't expect we will do much blogging whilst there (I may have a random scheduled post for next weekend involving our garden), but be prepared for a truckload of photos and stories when we come home in two weeks.
For now, "sbohem" which, according to a possibly reliable website, means goodbye in Czech!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
In Which the Author Makes You All Jealous
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
6:32 PM
Labels: adventures outside the library, cause for joy, me - what more can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're right. I'm jealous. Have so much fun!!!
Wa-hoo! Fun trip! I'm super jealous!
Wow cool! Have fun
That is sooo cool! I AM jealous! Say Hi to your fam for me!
Post a Comment