Thursday, March 11, 2010

While We're Posting Stuff From Months Ago...

I may as well post about this exciting event:

They came home!!!
Photobucket

Some of the excited grandkids
Photobucket

Some of the excited kids :)
Photobucket

Note that little girl did NOT want to let go of Grandma's hand
Photobucket

Posing in front of the awesomeness that is this sign:
Photobucket

Still smiling non-stop (family can do that to you)
Photobucket

Don't we all just look beautiful?  This is real life:
Photobucket

Lots of the grandkids (glued to the TV...)
Photobucket

And as a random photo, here's a little tart creation we made (hey, I had to post this masterpiece, even if I didn't actually make the pastry part)
Photobucket

5 comments:

kelleen said...

cute pics--glad the fam is home, and mmmm...those pastries look yummy!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks, kell. If only I could manage to make pastries like this more often, instead of buying them :)

Kay said...

You and your sisters are so cute together! You have such awesome parents too.

Trina and Nate said...

Hey Moley-
I love reading your blog. You have a great sense of humor. You always make me laugh. It was fun to see pictures of your parents. They are such great people. I love your new apartment, looks really cute.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

KAYHEAD!!!! thanks.

Trina, you're so sweet! I'm glad someone somewhere laughs at my humor :)