Sunday, July 4, 2010

Still in Rexburg...

Ok, so it took me forever (again) to finish posting about our trip to Rexburg. I guess you're all used to it by now, right? We visited the sand dunes there, on our last day, and had a lot of fun jumping and sliding in the sand. Amazing that you don't really need any kind of vehicle to have fun there.

Here's Vince, in mid-air as he jumps from a dune:
Photobucket

And, since it's much more fun in live action, here are a few videos of our delightful jumping. I particularly enjoy the collective jump my sister's family did.






And, this post wouldn't be complete without something random, so here's a photo I took of one of my only "gourmet" meals ever created. Had to take a snapshot for posterity - so they know that once upon a time, I might have actually cooked something nice. :)
Photobucket

Oh, and happy Independence Day to all of you! Go out and enjoy some fireworks!

3 comments:

leela said...

Looks like you had some fun out in Rexburg. Now I regret that I never went to the sand dunes while in college up there. Your shrimp pasta dish looks very tasty too.

kelleen said...

wow on the pasta dish--wanna come be my personal chef? I've just now mastered mac n cheese and spaghetti! :) I've never heard of those dunes, but they sure look like fun!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Leela, they were so fun!

Kell, ha, trust me you don't want me to cook for you. It didn't taste as good as it looked and I think I've made it twice...in my life. I'm a huge fan of mac and cheese spaghetti - so much easier.