Remember that last post? The one I did a month ago about our trip to Washington? Well. Here's the rest of the photos. Sheesh, I'm terrible.
Can't resist a hole in the rock :)
All the kids together (at least one has to be sad or angry right?)
Ah, how cute.
Nothing entertains kids like a floating log they all have to pile onto :)
I didn't get a good view of Vince's nephew hauling this giant piece of wood, but I tried! It was hilarious :)
Next day we got to stop at this gorgeous waterfall! (These pictures were taken on Vince's phone, so not the best quality, but still a beautiful place!)
I love how picturesque this scene is (good thing we didn't capture audio - I'm sure someone was crying or whining - maybe even me)
And now the scene is much less picturesque :)
The gang - and at least one unhappy child!
Side view - I couldn't get enough of these falls.
Or the gorgeous mountain scenery as we drove home from camping
We made a last stop at this super deep ravine - the picture doesn't do it justice!
Definitely gave me vertigo seeing that rushing water 70+ feet below
I wanted to visit the ocean again this trip, since I've not spent much time there before. Of course my in-laws complied!
Vince pretending to touch a jelly fish (and setting a bad example for the kids too).
And holding a bitty crab!
This is me holding one too - it gave me the creeps, cause it felt like a big spider crawling around!
We couldn't get any of the star fish to come out and play. They preferred to hide.
When you're that color though, it's kinda hard to hide :)
Check out this cool textured photo - guess what it is?
A rock entirely covered with little clam shells - seriously no empty space on this rock!
I snapped these last photos as we were driving back to Utah - leaving the gorgeous morning scenery behind
I love the mist rising off the mountains!
A look back at the low lying clouds of the valley
And that's all friends! At least I got this trip posted before we go back next month. That would have been a real source of embarrassment :)
























2 comments:
I want to go there. We just don't have scenery like that around here. Amusement parks yes, fun scenery no.
I'm sure you guys have some National Parks around there though. I kinda wish we had some kind of amusement park like yours :)
Post a Comment