Well, we finally had a chance to visit the Grand Canyon. On our way down to AZ to find a place to live, we stopped by. And it was gorgeous, as you can imagine. Of course, I took a bunch of photos. Here are the ones from our first day, when we went to watch the sunset.
Our first view - Vince thought it was pretty cool (but not right near the edge, of course :)
We had to get a head shot. And it looks dreadful as always.
It was really hazy that day, so lots of the photos aren't as amazing as they could have been. Or it might be because of the photographers :)
The trees made some really cool patterns though.
The colors are so amazing, though. Even through the haze.
More of the same.
Tree.
Same tree.
Same canyon, too :)
[insert humorous caption here]
It was still very pretty to watch.
It was all about the silhouettes.
Sun. Setting.
And it finally finished setting. It was a great first day. I'll post the rest of the photos from our hike some other time. Don't hold your breath. :)
5 comments:
Very nice!
That's a fun side trip. I have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon too. It is beautiful. Your captions are funny.
I love "tree" and "same tree". VERY pretty!
Super pretty pics lady!Amazing we lived there all that time and never went. I can't believe you are moving there after we already moved away--someday we'll be in the same place at the same time!
Mandy, thank you!
Leela, it's really a gorgeous place. Everyone should see it once.
Kay, you are so kind, thank you!
Kell, I know! We really need to coordinate our moves :)
Post a Comment