I know, late as usual. Still, I decided to finally post our Halloween photos. I, in true lame fashion, opted for a rather boring costume, though it was quite economical:
Head cut off to save my embarrassment (wretched expression)
And a rather ridiculous pumpkin to go with it, though no one saw the pumpkin, since we had NO trick-or-treaters!
And my favorite:
An invincible Clark Kent
The facial expressions are priceless.
Hey, at least I got these up before Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
hahaha I love the costumes and the pumpkin. We never get any trick or treaters...you'd think an apartment complex would be full of them, but nobody likes to climb all the stairs I guess.
Mandy, I know! I'd totally bank on an apartment complex. Oh well. And I hope we'll get to visit this winter...
Hah! Jason is jealous. He was Kale for Halloween.
Kay, huh, I'm not even sure if you mean that vegetable or a character from a book that I can't remember...
Post a Comment