So, not like I need to acknowledge it, but it's obvious that I tend to not post about stuff until two or more months later. And I'm not even going to bother distinguishing between holidays. We went home for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and I just got back from sending my parents off on another mission. Needless to say, I took a lot of photos and I'll let you decide what my obvious obsessions are.
I'm particularly fond of this sequence. It very accurately displays how quickly things can go from cute to terrifying when older brother starts being a little too...loving :)
Ah, that long-suffering baby face!
Speaking of baby faces...
Speaking of baby faces...
I spent a LOT of effort trying to coax a smile out of this bashful beauty.
You can see she wouldn't even deign to look at the camera when I was holding her :)
Let the coaxing continue!
Not much success, but she did have a sweet smile...especially off camera.
Here she is all wrapped up like a baby burrito. So snuggly!
I figured after all that success, I might try with another baby face. Apparently it's the camera woman:
I'm just trying to come up with some kind of excellent caption or conversation bubble to go with this one.
Hey, look at that! I cut the top of his head off. Go figure.
I saw this face a lot on my camera
And look at that, double your babies! I couldn't resist.
And you can see I fared just as well when there were two. Ah, well.
More sibling terrorizing (I always grab the camera first, then save the baby :)
I'm pretty sure she's thinking: I've about had it with you and that stupid camera.
Oh, hey look. I took pictures of other kids too:
And, of course, another baby. I can't resist a messy face.
What's that you got there?
Oh, you know, just a little toy. It makes a great noise when I drop it on the wood floor.
And now, I leave you with, the chair monster. Don't ask, cause I don't know.
Thanks for enduring all those baby photos. Seriously, if I'm always posting pictures of other people's kids, what will it be like when I have my own? Be afraid. Be very afraid.





5 comments:
Those babies are just too adorable. The big kids are pretty cute too.
Your posts always crack me up. That was a lot of baby. I'm glad you had a good time with your family.
Thanks, Leela. I'm glad you get a little entertainment out of them :)
Mandy, I know I find them adorable :)
I see how it is ... post pictures of my babies for your own profit and learning??
Mostly, I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks they're cute!
Post a Comment