Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Two Months!

(Now that she's almost three months): look!  Two months old!
 


She's not showing off any of her smiles in these photos, but she has them and they are super cute (of course). 

Addie went on her first trip.  Home to see my parents who just got back from their mission to Hong Kong.  She did great on the flights, but the car rides are a different story.  We also blessed Addie while we were there.  Check out the gorgeous dress Vince's mom made for her.

 The baby isn't too bad either :)
 

 Um, this is the obligatory parents and baby photo.

 Not the best photo we got...
 
 Repeat.
 
 AND...more cute pics.  This is a little dress my mom made :)


 I can't get enough of that baby face!
 

And maybe I'll post about three months sometime before four months...

3 comments:

leela said...

So cute! I can see you are in mommy bliss and I'm so happy for you. She is adorable.

Kay said...

Ah! She's beautiful. Those dresses are killing me too. So pretty.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks, leela. We are kind of in bliss state still :)

Kay, I know! The dresses! I love them.