Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Three AND Four Months!

(Maybe I'll catch up this way :)

Addie just turned 4 months a little while ago!  So, I figured I'd better post her three and four month photos together, since I'm behind (again).

Three months:

I seriously love this dress.

I think she does too.  Look at that pose!
 
She even started making awesome happy faces for the camera.

This is what I call "Fat and Happy" :)
 
At three months, Addie:
-started rolling from tummy to back
-became a regular smiler
-had a seriously rough sleeping-at-night patch (which she'd done really well since two months)
-started actually fitting into 0-3 month clothes
-liked to play with toys
-started putting things in her mouth (and by things I mean EVERYTHING)
 
Four months (wearing a dress from when I was a baby): 
 Love the sucking of the lip here :)

 Happy face!
 
 Not sure about this...
 
So cute :)
 
At four months, Addie:
-forgot how to roll from tummy to back (gets too upset and then just cries)
-discovered the joys of sucking on her fingers
-is much more able to get toys and other things to her mouth quickly
-started laughing occasionally
-talks all. the. time. loudly.
-has decided napping is optional, but...
-managed to remember how to sleep through the night (hallelujah!)
-loves to kick and splash in the bath
-likes to stare at shiny things (mom's watch is sooooo exciting)
-wish I could tell you exactly how much she weighs, but we haven't been to the doctor yet.  Probably around 12 lbs :)
 
And that's all for now.  We'll see if I remember to post 5 month pictures sort of close to when she turns 5 months...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She's a cutie!

Peter and Mandy said...

Aww how cute!

Uh Melissa you're supposed to take a ton of photos of your first baby...and then post them all the time :-)

leela said...

She's really cute. And you are so cute as a mom too.