I've been so used to doing posts about our trip to the Czech Republic, I honestly don't know what to blog about now! But, I remembered that way back in September (after The Trip) we made a few short trips up to Rexburg to visit my sister and her family. Here was a bit of our adventure up there.
Little charmers aren't they?
How romantic! Especially with the 8-year-old boy behind us...
Doing more charming!
Plenty of space to run around (this was a garden/park at BYU-Idaho).
Trying to look cute :)
Succeeding in looking cute!
My sister's kids always burst into song when we drove by this place. "I LOVE to see the temple, I'm going there someday..."
We took a short day trip to see these gorgeous falls!
Hidden Idaho treasures, I tell you!
Better than a honeymoon to Niagara Falls!
Our delightful hosts!
I'll have to check my folders and see if I can find any photos of the baptism (which was why we went up to Rexburg in the first place!) In the mean time, aren't you just so happy I finally posted about something in this country?
2 comments:
Hmmm, that depends on your definition of "this country". Jk, I love Rexburg. . . except for the grape nuts (lava rock) they throw on the road in winter which do nothing other than turn the road dark so you think it's road but it's black ice. . . and except for the wind, especially by the Rexburg temple. . and except for the fact that there is next to nothing to see on the drive from Utah to Idaho. Okay, so that's it. The lightening storms are cool though!
Leela, I get the impression you don't love Rexburg! Maybe you should visit the waterfall next time you're in the area (mind you, it's not in Rexburg...)
Post a Comment