Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting (Hey, It's Still April!)

Wow, I'm posting about this during the same month it happened (barely)!  Here are some lovely shots of my nieces and nephews seeking eggs on the great family egg hunt.  Despite the fact that it was freezing outside (aka typical Utah spring weather), my sister and I managed to hide dozens of eggs, difficulty based on age. 

Photobucket

Lookie, lookie - an egg!
Photobucket

Too absorbed in the search to look at the camera!
Photobucket

Just the right height to hide eggs for little hands.
Photobucket

We got to try a new kind of dye - it makes swirls, which some of the time worked.  And yes, of course I dyed eggs!
Photobucket

There are many uses for those plastic eggs.  Now, if only I could get to the treats inside!
Photobucket

I dare you to look at this picture and not smile.  If you ever feel sad, just come look at this happy plump baby.
Photobucket

0 comments: