In the battle for growing a garden here in the desert, the tally is currently:
Me = 0
Heat = 1
Ok, it's really more like:
Me = 0
Heat = 10
At least our orange tree is alive. For now.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
The Gardening War
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
9:27 PM
Labels: garden delights, homeownership adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well if the orange tree is alive then you have at least 1 point :) Sounds like you need a succulent garden...how do you feel about cacti?
Hey, at least your trying. As someone wise would say, I've already failed, having never tried.
Mandy, I think it's alive...for now :) I definitely need more cacti here, since I think they have better odds of surviving!
Cheltz, I may have given up on some of them just because I got tired of all the watering :)
Post a Comment