I've been seriously remiss in blogging about stuff, obviously. I've got a collection of videos, some from last Christmas and a few from even earlier (the baby seems to get progressively younger from the first videos to the last ones). And I'm too lazy to try to rotate them for your viewing pleasure. Eh. Watch if you want some entertainment.
I love this first one of my nephew enjoying some new bowls his mom got for Christmas. So much more entertaining than anything he got, I'm sure :)
This next series of two videos captures a little bit of teasing from my dad - the first one funnier than the second because his teasing didn't quite turn out as expected :)
I always get a kick out of baby dancing - it's so much cuter than when they grow up and become teenagers!
And this next one is not for the faint of heart, our family's traditional attempt at playing chimes at Christmas time. My dad is usually more entertaining than the noisy raucous and quite dissonant chimes.
For some reason, when babies are at the stage that they put everything in their mouths, I love it when they try to eat your face. I've got a number of photos of babies eating my face. Here's a little of that entertainment.
I'm trying to do a little catch up today and maybe this week, so bear with me. Thanks to those who expressed concern for my family at this time too, we all appreciate your prayers and thoughts.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty good videos. The bowls and your dad with the carrot are my favorites...though the peek a boo is pretty darn cute too.
Hmmm, these movies are not showing up on the iPad. I may actually have to use the computer :(.
Mandy, thanks - I'm glad they provide entertainment for people not in our family too :)
Cheltz, sorry! I haven't looked on the ipad to see if I can view them there. :)
Post a Comment