...Vince's sister visited us. She's been the first (and only) visitor we've had (not counting my Dad's somewhat reluctant overnight stay following the long drive here). We took the opportunity to take our first visit to Sedona. Gorgeous place, that.
Reminds me a LOT of Southern Utah, what with the fabulous blue skies and crazy red rock.
I was enamored of the beautiful rock formations, just floating there as you drive into town. I wouldn't mind seeing that every morning.
We did get out of the car too :)
Sorry, it's kind of a load of red rock photos, but you love them, right?
Terry makes an appearance! Looking so happy to be there.
That's a very small me on the trail there.
Couldn't keep myself from snapping too many gorgeous photos.
Love the weird shapes these rocks tend to take on.
Vince on the trail too. See all those trees? Arizona does have some.
We made it to our destination - now to relax!
And pose :)
Or hide behind rocks.
In case you didn't know, I am also a sucker for crazy tree trunk patterns. So cool, though.
And of course, this wouldn't be complete without some sunset photos, right?
Sorry for the serious delay in reporting! I may eventually get to sharing our new cabinets with you. But it might take me another couple of months.





























3 comments:
November postings???? You need to get the ball rolling to catch up. I'm expecting one post each week :)
Wow! Look at that blue, blue sky!
Mandy, don't I know it! One a week? Well, I'll certainly try :)
Cheltz, it really is lovely.
Post a Comment