Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting personal?

I have my very first "tag" via the blogosphere (always wanted to use that weird word :) Thanks Abby Head

And so, without further ado, here is more information than you ever wanted to know about me:

Two names I go by:
1. Moley (and all of its numerous mutated forms)
2. Bun-Bun (though it has been many years, fortunately)

Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. Underwear (aren't you glad?)
2. A watch
(and here you wonder...ANYTHING ELSE???)

Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Sleep

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. Summer
2. a Jamba

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. George I, a lovely goldfish
2. Louis, another fish of a different variety (what was he? A Beta?)

Two things I did last night:
1. Read
2. Played the musical eating game with my niece (too complicated to explain here)

Two things I ate today:
1. Cereal
2. Potato wedgies (no, I didn't misspell that word...)

Two people I last talked to:
1. the admissions officer at work
2. a student at work

Two longest car rides:
1. With my parents on the return journey from New Hampshire to Utah (not all one continuous drive, thankfully, but each day seemed a very long time - particularly since my dad is not much of a talker...)
2. From Orem to California with the roommates to go to Disneyland - boy didn't the time fly, particularly when we ran out of gas at that stoplight?

Two favorite holidays:
1. Easter
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Soda - I admit it, I am addicted...
2. Fruit Smoothies (mmm...Jamba...)

And that is all for now. I know, this has to top the list of all-time most exciting posts ever, but since I haven't really posted that many times, it wasn't too hard :) Oh, and if you want to be tagged - then you are!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah, Louis was a betta, may he rest in peace.

Also, the road trip to Disneyland? And running out of gas in Cedar City? Good times...good....times... :)

lori said...

I'm with you in wanting summer and a Jamba!!!