Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Linkin'

Just had two quick links I wanted to share.

Something for us bloggers to think (or blog) about...

Also, a very good tribute to President Hinckley and his work at BYU.

3 comments:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Okay. So, mostly I am just completely and utterly ecstatic to find another mormon blogging librarian. (Or. I guess in my case it would be a librarian-in-training, but whatever.)

This is The Best Club EVER.

SO pleased to meet you. :)

Er. And also sorry this comment isn't much more than me saying, "You're cool!" Hope you don't mind.

Lindsay said...

I love - LOVE - that we bloggers have Elder Ballard's full endorsement to keep at it. It makes me all kinds of happy.

Also, am SO GLAD that you and Lizardbreath have made acquaintance! I've never met her, Moley, but I can still tell you that she's pretty freaking awesome.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I also just about wetted myself in the discovery of a fellow librarian student (still feel like it, though it has officially been a year since I finished...) We should start a club...and call it Best Club EVER! Love your blog, BTW, makes me giggle.

And Lindsay, hey, if someone comes with your "endorsement" (just a little political hoo-haw thrown in there) I will wholeheartedly enjoy their acquaintance! YEAH!