Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Centesimus + 2

This here be my 102nd post. Thrilling.

In celebration, here are some other random "milestones":

  • 2 years since I've written a paper for school
  • 2 years since I've purchased any Sunday clothes
  • 1 year since I've stopped paying rent
  • 3 weeks since I've had any soda
  • 3 days that I've been nursery leader (AH!)
  • 2 days since I've seen any poisonous spiders
  • 1 1/2 days since I've picked produce from my garden
  • 1 day since I've had any chocolate
  • 24 hours since I've had any fresh peaches (that should change soon)
  • 2 1/2 hours since I got to work
  • 20 minutes since I interacted with another human
Yes, like I said, thrilling.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the nursery, Melissa! It's a zoo in there -- at least it is in Brooklyn. But I can't imagine 2 year olds are much different state to state. :)

And also, Happy 102nd!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Yes, it was rather zoo-like on Sunday. I am pretty darn nervous. I guess I will have to go to you for all the advice :)

lori said...

HA! What fun stats! Glad you're in the nursery! All mothers of toddlers will will forever call you blessed! I'm so grateful for Lucy's attentive, loving teachers in Nursery!

And...may you go many more days without poisonous spider sightings!! Ug.