Thursday, December 18, 2008

Deck the Halls


Deck the halls


with jars of jelly

Fa la la la la la la la la

'Tis the season

to fill my belly

Fa la la la la la la la la

[I can't believe I made the candy either - I should win some kind of award, right? Then again, there is a reason my fudge didn't make the cut...]

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm totally impressed with you domestic skills. You're such a cute little homemaker.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I don't think I've ever been called a cute little homemaker before...I wonder if I should be offended :) JK.

Lindsay said...

Wow, dear. I'm impressed.

Rachel said...

I LOVE homemade caramels. They're the BEST. Good thing we're far away or I'd eat all of your goodies!!!

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh I love it. We're finally running low on our jam. We have 5 1/4 jars left. We're already excited for next spring. We have 30 jars that have been returned to us for canning next season.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

30 jars? Holy cow!

Linda said...

You should be (slightly) offended by the "cute little homemaker" comment. I was definitely mocking you a little bit.