Extremely rAnDoM post to follow. Proceed at your own risk.
- I have a hangnail on my big toe. It is causing no small degree of
discomfort. [note to self: don't ever get one again.] It makes me stagger like a peg-legged pirate. All I need now is some eye disease that requires a patch and a stuffed parrot and I'm set. Who knew I needed that big toe so much? (and weren't you just thrilled I posted a picture of said big toe?)
- I also have some kind of cold/flu thing that makes my body ache and my throat hurt. It makes me work very slowly. [Why, you ask, am I still coming to work? Well, this is the season of giving. *cringe* And, of course, I am so vitally important at work that I cann
ot be dispensed with even as I teeter on the edge of...wallowing in self-pity]
- The phrase "back-breaking labor" was invented in reference to maintaining raspberry patches. Let's just mow them down and save everyone time and effort. Who needs them, anyway?
- Lessons I learned in nursery: how to deal with multiple inconsolably crying children. What is the secret, you ask? Find their mothers. (please, don't kill me all you mothers :)
carboly-marboly-shoot-the-shoots
Don't know what that is? Read this

2 comments:
Yes...that was random. :)
Very random, but I love that you're documenting your real daily life and glad that I'm not the only one who is having a crappy day :) Hope yours gets better with some theraflu and earplugs (for nursery).
Post a Comment