Friday, June 13, 2008

A Lucky Day

Friday the 13th this year is actually a day for celebrating



My mom was born on this day a few years ago :)



No wonder her kids are all so cute...



Those cat-eye glasses are making a huge comeback, Mom - should have saved them!



a beautiful bride (maybe I am biased...)



No wonder all your kids are college graduates!



You always set the example of what's most important.


And when all your kids finally grew up (or in some cases just got older), you became a world traveler:


Japan




Hawaii




Your current "vacation" in the Czech Republic

Happy Birthday Mom! We miss you!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE the photos of your mom. This was one of my favorite posts you have ever done! I love to see her photos from baby to grandma!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks, Rach, I love old baby photos of my parents/grandparents/great grandparents...