Probably. Last Saturday we planted a whole lot of seeds in our garden. (Though, lest ye get the wrong impression, it was not NEARLY as much as my parents have...)
We are now hoping for:
- lettuce
- spinach
- turnips (already being eaten by something...)
- radishes
- carrots
- peas
- strawberries (not looking too promising)
- beans
- corn
- cucumbers
- zucchini
- summer squash
- potatoes
- watermelon
- cantaloupe
- pumpkins
- tomatoes
- peppers
And I can tell you it is a lot easier to put seeds in the ground than it is to water and weed and maintain and harvest them. After we had planted a bunch of stuff, I started feeling that maybe we bit off more than we can chew (just hopefully not more than we can eat :)
Wish us luck!
P.S. Happy Cinqo de Mayo all!
3 comments:
Go you! Looks like you'll be eating well this summer and fall. :)
You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your harvest is WONDERFUL!
Thanks for your encouragement. I hope some of it actually does grow!
Post a Comment