Who doesn't still sometimes wish this were true?
Anyway, I just wanted to announce that you can now click on (most*) of the books in my 2008 Reads column (at left) and it will take you to the Amazon page for the book. If you buy that book after clicking on it, I will get like a tiny % kickback. If you want to line my pocketbook (with pennies :) feel free to do so. I also have a "My Favorite Books" link right above my 2008 Reads section that will take you to a list of my favorites on Amazon and the same money-making scheme applies. So, just in case you ever feel like I do a good book recommendation or something, you are most welcome to purchase through my links! :)
And now, let the bazillions roll in! (haha)
*I actually decided not to link to books that I wouldn't recommend you spend money on :)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Free Money!
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've actually been thinking about doing something similar with the books I read/recommend. Not that I expect it to do much for me, but if over the course of 6 months or a year it buys me a new book, then why not, right? I just need to snoop around on amazon to see how to set it up. Was it easy to do?
Yes, actually. Just look for the "Join Associates" link at the bottom of the Amazon page. You enter some info (not too much if you already have purchased stuff through them) and then choose links and stuff to put on your site. Yeah, maybe sometime I will get enough to buy a book. A very small, cheap one :)
Post a Comment