I just so happened to "win" a fantastic getaway package to the deluxe and fabulous:
(Clever little name, if you ask me ;)
When we got there Friday afternoon, we were delighted to find this comfortable and homey room:
And this lovely not-so-jetted tub:
That evening, we had this:
(Nothing says "I love you" like heart-shaped pizzas)
The next morning, we experienced the breakfast part of our B&B:
These appeared that day as well:
We made a trip to this beautiful place:
What better way to celebrate love?
That evening, we enjoyed a candle-light dinner, prepared by one very handsome chef:
But, this was the very best part:
5 comments:
great idea! but i don't get the name...
I didn't get the name either at first...Peter had to point it out to me...clever :) Sounds like you had a great weekend. We both have this week off work so we're hopeful to have some fun too.
Super cute idea-totally creative, sounds like a great day!
for people who didn't get it (don't worry, you aren't alone) Lux Fumilyr = looks familiar :)
Love, love, love this! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment