I been a bit preoccupied recently. So, instead of more of my wit and humor (or whatever you want to call it) I offer other people's wit and humor.
This too-true and quite humorous letter.
Why wasn't this contest going on when I applied for grad school?
Pretty much everything on this awesome blog is worth reading.
Just saw this review for a book I gotta read.
I love this post. Always good for a laugh.
And so, I leave you to follow these links. Come on, you know you want to!
(p.s. the bad grammar in the first sentence was intentional. Probably.)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Stuff That Other People Said (Cause I Don't Have Anything to Say)
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
8:49 AM
Labels: laugh it up, other's niftyness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never known about Pass the Ice Cream. That's too fun!
That book looks interesting and the date blog mad me laugh out loud. Hah! Love it. i also really enjoyed the letter to the clothing manufacturers. good stuff all around!
Amy
Amy, I thought you would love that book! I'll let you know what I think!
Post a Comment