Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Quarter

25.

It's a good age (at least, it was for me).

And hopefully it will be for my husband.

In honor of this momentous quarter of a century achievement, I thought I would post a few things you may not know about the birthday man.


His manners are impeccable.


He is quite fearless.


He loves climbing mountains.


He has a discerning eye. (Which one is bigger?)


He never wastes any time.


He has a keen sense of smell.


And excellent hearing.


He's not afraid to try new looks. (Call me Vinnie Jones, yar!)


He has a sure sense of direction.


He loves bear bottoms. ;)


Snow shoveling is his favorite winter sport.


He has a perfect sense of fashion.


He has entertained dignitaries from around the world.


And he's pretty cute too.

Happy birthday, Vinnie - may you live to see many more quarters!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday, Vince!

lori said...

Happy Birthday, Vince! Those pictures are so, so fun!

(and so is your blog, Melissa! I've been a slacker commenter - but I want you to know that I love it!!)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Thanks for the wishes - I think he appreciated them (more than some of the photos anyway...)

And thanks, Lori. I am a huge fan of your blog :)