What is it about this picture that makes me want to cry?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
The Very Last One
What is it about this picture that makes me want to cry?
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
2:54 PM
Labels: a bit of silliness really, random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That would make me a little sad, too.
Now was it fruit flavor in the center or one with nuts? Then I'd be sad, but if it was just plain...well I have valentine candy and Christmas candy that I have been giving out to friends nearby. We don't go through candy very fast. This year I know only to buy one bag of Easter candy.
Thank you for making me crave chocolate.
Mandy, it was caramel. I saved the best for last (or at least my fave).
Keeper, do you really need my help to crave chocolate? :)
Post a Comment