Yikes. And I thought the weather in Utah Valley was crummy when I was there last week! Apparently I had it good. Good luck shoveling your driveway, and may spring really come soon!
Yikes that is one long winter!!! Maybe spring and summer will last longer this year. Though I hope there's snow by Thanksgiving because we'll be there. We're hoping to go skiing at some point while we're up there too (hence the want for snow, otherwise I'd like it to be nice so I don't freeze).
Do you think the blossoms will survive? It seems like the snow melted off of a lot of plants yesterday day and I don't know if it froze either. So maybe everything will turn out alright.
This might be one time when the great state of rain might seem to be a good place to be, huh? Even if only for a moment. I wish I could send some of our sun down to you. Maybe you can catch some ray while your here, that is..... unless you bring you weather with you. I'd much perfer you leave it behind though! See you all soon!
One of my favorite posts of yours last fall was the one about all the things to do/make with apricots... sniff... I'll miss it if there isn't one this year.
6 comments:
Yikes. And I thought the weather in Utah Valley was crummy when I was there last week! Apparently I had it good. Good luck shoveling your driveway, and may spring really come soon!
Yikes that is one long winter!!! Maybe spring and summer will last longer this year. Though I hope there's snow by Thanksgiving because we'll be there. We're hoping to go skiing at some point while we're up there too (hence the want for snow, otherwise I'd like it to be nice so I don't freeze).
Do you think the blossoms will survive? It seems like the snow melted off of a lot of plants yesterday day and I don't know if it froze either. So maybe everything will turn out alright.
This might be one time when the great state of rain might seem to be a good place to be, huh? Even if only for a moment. I wish I could send some of our sun down to you. Maybe you can catch some ray while your here, that is..... unless you bring you weather with you. I'd much perfer you leave it behind though! See you all soon!
Lindsay: pretty sure you got the good end of the weather stick while you were here.
Mandy: I hope the summer lasts through next December (with maybe a little mountain snow for you :)
Leela: I think some of them did survive, but I can't tell how many yet.
Shannon: yeah, almost makes me wish for some of your rain! Hopefully I will get to see the sun while we are there...
One of my favorite posts of yours last fall was the one about all the things to do/make with apricots... sniff... I'll miss it if there isn't one this year.
Post a Comment