Friday, April 10, 2009

Long Distance Gift-Giving

For my dad's birthday, I couldn't decide what kind of post to make.

Should I list one thing I like about him for every year of his life? That's going to be a very looooong list (not that I couldn't do it, I'm sure...)

Should I post a bunch of awesome photos of him? Oh, yeah. Already did that.

Should I remind you all of how silly he is? (See here and here.)

I finally decided on a bit of long distance gift-giving. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Knowing precisely the kinds of things my dad would give me on my birthday, I will offer him some of the same, assuming he will enjoy them even more than I did.

a puppy



a pat-pat



some oynques



Happy Happy Birthday, Pop!

Wish you were here.

But glad you are there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not everyone will recognize these for what they are - but maybe that's a good thing. Anon.