First, thanks to all who voted in the monetary dilemma poll, and for your positive comments. For now, we've decided we don't need to sign a contract right away (after all, it isn't until October we will move), but we are pretty sure we want to live in the happy place.
And now on to the actual fun of this post - a walk down memory lane with a very good friend of mine.
Once upon a time, in a land very close by, there was an art class. It was filled with...well, heads. Not your usual type of heads, but ones like AbbyHead and AmyHead and MoleyHead and KayHead. Silly things tended to happen, involving wheely chairs and lung-coating sprays:

KayHead, MoleyHead's head, AmyHead



6 comments:
wow, did seeing those pictures ever bring back memories. You and Kay look great! Hope someone plans a reunion next year so we can all see each other again (can you believe it's been that long?!)
Oh, Kay! I miss her. She certainly looks the same as she did when I first met her, which after two kids is incredible! I'm glad you two got to get together.
Oh, how I miss the both of you! I'm glad you had fun!
I'm so sad I was gone when Kay was here--she'll just have to come back again some time.
I haven't seen that photo of you and Amy and I for SO long. I love it. Thanks for agreeing to live next door to me too! How am I suppose to can peaches and tomatoes all by my self? Kelleen, Julie, Lindsay, and Linda it's so good to hear from you guys.
Kell, that would be so good to see everyone. Well, at least a few people anyway :)
I love having little "reunions" with old friends. Hopefully there will be more of those in my future with all of you!
Post a Comment