And I got one.
We spent five days in Washington state. Against all odds, it only rained one of those days. I guess the showers in April brought these flowers in May:
How would you like to have this view out your window?
And I got one.
We spent five days in Washington state. Against all odds, it only rained one of those days. I guess the showers in April brought these flowers in May:
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
8:11 PM
Labels: adventures outside the library, family-ness, for the beauty of the earth
5 comments:
Love the manliness contest. Gosh with a hubby that strong I bet he enjoys doing all the chores you ask him to do, especially anything involving any heavy lifting. :) Looks like you had a great trip.
What a beautiful place-looks like you had a great time.Is it family you were visiting in WA? Darrell served his mission there, so I was just wondering what part you visited.
Looks like you guys had some good times. Vacations are great. It's so nice to not have mundane stuff to worry about.
Mandy, wouldn't it be nice if he did love the work?
Kell, yes it was visiting Vince's family - in the Seattle area.
Leela, I still manage to worry, but it was a very nice break. Thanks again for getting our mail!
That sounds lovely! I often fantasize about living there. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment