Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A bit of winter fun




So, I thought that mostly for my parents sake (you better be reading this Elder Pop and Sister Mom :) I would post a few pictures of what exactly has been happening here in the lovely state of Utah. Aren't you glad you aren't shoveling THAT Dad? Oh, and I am sure you noticed, I discovered how to use the "blur" element in photoshop (don't laugh Rach...)





This is just a little sample of how the snow is piling up. I wish we always had the driveway and sidewalks so well shovelled, but let's be honest - it has been snowing a lot and we haven't been shovelling a lot :) (Yes, that is my husband standing behind that giant pile of snow!!)




Oh, and here I am doing my "wholesome recreational activities" on the Sabbath. No one was injured in the making of these photographs. All the action was done by yours truly, there are no stunt doubles.



I sure had fun though! I think I missed my calling as an Olympic long jumper...





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice link to my blog! I clicked on it was like, "Wow, who's amazing blog is this? Oh, it's MINE!"

Have fun with photo shop, it can be addicting so watch out! And are you really jumping in a dress? You're CRAZY!

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

Oh dear, I think I remember doing that once with you at Southridge in the middle of the night. We just went out on the lawn and fell into about two feet of snow. It was a blast. Now that I look back on it, it could have been a better idea to avoid that kind of thing as I would soon discover my spine was turning to jelly....but who cares, it was a blast.