I was thinking I should post something sappy and cheesy for today. How appropriate.
So, here it is - I LOVE YOU, HUSBAND!!!!

*SMOOCH*
And just cause I have this awesome picture, I will throw it out there in the hopes that someone will get embarrassed :) Enjoy all the smooching going on here!
Oh, and I also happen to love:ALL MY FAMILY!!!
(I forgot how funny it was to try and get everyone in the picture looking decent - needless to say, it was impossible - that is what makes family photos so funny! :)
3 comments:
So, yeah, I LOVE the 3 couples smooching photo. Classic.
Well in the family picture you only have one kid screaming and two looking the wrong way - that is not too bad when you look at teh sheer numbers of the situation. As far as the rest of the post...can I mention CHEEZY! Sheesh, what is with all those cheezy wedding picture V-Day posts. They are all over the place. I guess I have never been a huge fan of V-Day, although it was kind of fun. I spent most of my time doing work and being ill. Maybe that is my problem. That and no husband here to speak of unfortunately. Perhaps then I would have been in a more condusive to V-Day mood. Not sure. But I can say that I did not post any wedding pictures. Mainly because we have only been marrid seven months and the pictures are still on the web. So no need. People can go and oogle them there as much as they would like. Ok, back to work...stay out of trouble.
these pictures are so fun - glad you posted some from your wedding. BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment