...when Daddy comes home! (Course, I may have to wait another 17 months...)
Wisdom I gleaned from my dad:
Baby laughter is the best!
You can make silly voices and noises any time (not just when reading stories!)
Being outdoors is relaxing - when you finally stop hiking
Everybody stinks on a camp out
Tickling is a very delicate art form, developed over many years by diligent practice
Being educated doesn't mean you have to act like an adult all the time
"Less Talk, More Eat!"
Thanks for sharing, Pop, I am sure there is much I still have to learn from you!
__________________________________________________________________
And a kernel of wisdom from my fantastic father-in-law:

__________________________________________________________________
And a kernel of wisdom from my fantastic father-in-law:

You (and your kids) are never too old to have fun!
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!









3 comments:
Very nice post, found this you may enjoy:
http://jdupuis.blogspot.com/
Ooh, does it mean I am geeky if I got excited about an academic librarian blog?
Well, you are asking the opinion of someone with 10 years of college, and 48 research mice mostly named after evil dictators that she constantly tells "I love you little squishlet..." So I really do not think I am qualified to answer....
Post a Comment