Two years ago today, my sweetheart made it official. He offered me a rock after dropping to his knee on the rocks. We were up Provo Canyon at the popular Bridal Veil Falls (which meant we had a few spectators. But, hey, I didn't notice or care. After all, I was in love. Still am, in fact.)
And, just in case you wondered, it was little more than a month after we started dating in April.
I laugh just remembering how flustered and crazy he acted. And he seemed surprised I saw it coming :)
I love thinking back on those starry-eyed, golden days and I love looking forward to those dim-eyed, golden years ahead.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
It's Official
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
7:00 AM
Labels: cause for joy, family-ness, me - what more can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I still can't believe how fast you guys got engaged. But then, Blake and I took the long way around things...so really, who am I to say? :) Hooray for milestones and happiness!
Still love that picture! So fun to remember such happy life moments...especially fun when you know so many more are coming!
Post a Comment