Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Losing my Memory

And you can help. I am a little frightened of this meme, but considering the number of people who actually comment on my posts, I really shouldn't be**

Anyway, thanks to Rach for this one.

1. In a comment on this post: leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what people remember about you!

**Point well-proven, thanks to my one commenting buddy**

6 comments:

Rachel said...

A memory of Melissa. . .so many to choose from. . .I think making the home movies was a highlight of our youth. I also loved going on our camping trips. Soccer was super fun, even if Jim did spit while he made game plans out of used orange peels. I miss being young, we had a lot of fun!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Ah, Jim. Did I tell you that whole peach cobbler thing got so out of hand that people I didn't know really well (but had sisters who went to girl's camp) knew about it! And it all started with a little camping trip...

Anonymous said...

One entire rainy day in the Uintahs we lay in our sleeping bags (inches away from each other) without speaking to each other because we were reading. And then you made fun of my engagement ring.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Wow, I made fun of your ring? Jerk. I think it's pretty awesome now.

Abby said...

So, so many memories of Moley Head! But my favorite Melissa memory was the very first time I ever met her. The first thing she said to me was a very intense question..."Do you like Newsies?" At first I was surprised because there was no "Hi, My name is Melissa..." or "what's your name?" But then I thought "Yes, I do like Newsies, and I think I'm going to like you!"

Hey Melissa! It's been way too long! Thanks for always commenting on my blog. You're great. I hope things are going well for you guys. I'm going to have my baby soon and then maybe I will venture out into the heat again and we could get together soon!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I still don't remember saying that, but it sounds like my skillful conversation-making. I hope things are going well for you and your next baby comes much easier for you! Let me know when you have your new baby. I'd love to see your cute little family again.