"While I was driving in my car"
Great song. Anywho, as promised, here is what happened to my brain while we drove from our comfortable house to our not-so-comfortable hotel room in Anaheim.
...
(At least we didn't run out of gas ;)
So, on that note, I thought of a delightful poll that will give you all a chance to enjoy the same drive, but without the agony. Go to the left side and make your choice. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
"You Let Me Change Lanes..."
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
7:54 PM
Labels: a bit of silliness really, adventures outside the library, poll-o-rific
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that song!
Also, am so glad you didn't run out of gas. I can laugh about that experience now, but it kinda freaked me out then.
Also, your poll gives such fantastic options. I don't know how I'll choose! :)
Post a Comment